May 4, 2007

Things to look at.

I ordered a bunch of books last month and they have remained stacked off to the side as other things have occupied my attention these last few weeks. Today, I took the shrink wrap off of one and just thumbed through it for a moment or two before putting up on the shelf with the thought being to come back, sit and savor the thing one rainy afternoon.


Well, that was my original intent anyway after flipping through a few of the pages I am not sure if I can wait for that rainy day, the thing is just that beautiful to look at. I’m talking about DC’s Absolute edition of the Long Halloween. If you haven’t read the Long Halloween before now, don’t spend money on getting back issues or trade paperbacks, this is one of those things where an Absolute Edition really does make it all the more spectacular and even if you have read the thing, you should really check out the Absolute Edition because looking at the artwork large size on good paper is really phenomenal!

No comments: